For our Oertel Handmade umbrellas we order the most exclusive handles made of precious woods, a variety of natural cane materials, as well as nickel-wood combinations, sterling silver, hand-sewn buffalo leather, and mother-of-pearl. We have these umbrellas covered with the most select fabrics from Great Britain (such as original tartans) and Italy. Fabric from the latter country is mainly made in Como on looms used for producing the finest ties. We place great value on using only the best possible frames (e.g., the unbreakable frame made of tempered spring steel), as well as our own 10-piece frames on a steel shaft with 67 cm ribs. All materials, except the handle and canopy, are made of steel, with no plastic parts used at all. These umbrellas are individually handcrafted. Only after the overall combination meets our quality standards does it receive the Oertel Bremen" band on the handle."
- Oertel Handmade - Classic IOertel Handmade - Classic I€189.00 €158.82
- Oertel Handmade - travel umbrellaOertel Handmade - travel umbrellaA standard size long umbrella with a twist Learn More€198.00 €166.39
- Oertel Handmade - Classic II - pepita black-redOertel Handmade - Classic II - pepita black-red€198.00 €166.39
- Oertel Handmade - Classic II - pepita black-greyOertel Handmade - Classic II - pepita black-grey€198.00 €166.39
- Oertel Handmade - Classic II - Dots black-whiteOertel Handmade - Classic II - Dots black-white€189.00 €158.82